Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Neal Knox passes away
- The cost of the Tort System
- 72 Year Old Janitor Charged In Evanston School Gun...
- Terrorism as an Excuse: Another CBS campaign
- Volokh.com posts the discussion that I had on the ...
- I was thinking about writing this
- "Scientists say deer hunting must increase"
- Put this under the Bizarre Law Category: Man Charg...
- General Notes on National Academy Report
- Government funded propoganda?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine