Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- I was thinking about writing this
- "Scientists say deer hunting must increase"
- Put this under the Bizarre Law Category: Man Charg...
- General Notes on National Academy Report
- Government funded propoganda?
- The Stolen Election in Washington State?
- Drug Re-importation: A Doomed Disaster
- More of a push for guns that only fire for a speci...
- Will we soon have only three states that ban carry...
- "Bush Lawyers Target Gun Control's Legal Rationale...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine