Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- OhioCCW one-year anniversary stories blanket newsp...
- On Ohio's Right-to-Carry Law's One Year Anniversar...
- Maybe the Liberals used the gun registry program t...
- More on corruption in Canada's gun registry progra...
- Canada's Corruption Scandal Spreading Over to the ...
- Debate with John Donohue is again canceled, this t...
- Burglar flees armed homeowner in California
- New Mexico's Right-to-carry law becomes less restr...
- A thought on the silly nature of campaign finance ...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine