Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- ID marks for Bullets
- Washington State Election Fraud
- Ridiculous coverage of Florida's new self defense ...
- More on the Breast Implant Scare
- The External Benefit from Hunting
- Rush Limbaugh's Take on Florida's New Self Defense...
- Armed Pilot Program Still Moving Slowly
- What a difference a year of experience makes
- The Cincinnati Post on the One Year Anniversary of...
- 5-3 Supreme Court Ruling that Foreign conviction d...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine