Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- How much will gun companies benefit from the legis...
- Things look good on bill to limit suits against gu...
- More Knife control needed in the UK!
- Mark Steyn on the Dems Opposition Research
- Revisiting John Donohue's cancelling of our gun de...
- Audio of John G. Roberts, Jr.'s arguments before S...
- Defensive Gun Use Stories from the last week
- First Registration, then a ban
- Useless searches (the problems of Political Correc...
- Teachers carry guns in classroom in part of India
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine