Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Filibuster of Alito Becoming More Likely?
- Poll Tested Attack On Alito
- 911 tape of Susan Gaylord Buxton
- Man attacked for second time considers getting a c...
- "GALLUP POLL ON POLICE SHOWS WHY MORE CITIZENS ARE...
- Trouble in Virginia AG Election?
- More on grandmother (Susan Buxton) who probably sa...
- Karl Rove at the Federalist Society
- Possibly this explains why Californians voted the ...
- Gun Probably Saved Grandmother's life (Susan Gaylo...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine