Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Concealed Carry May have saved lives in the Tacoma...
- Guns in the workplace myths
- If the government can't protect you on the border ...
- Biden on Alito and one-man one-vote
- Does Age Regression Reform Criminals?
- More on 85 year old WWII vet whose property is bei...
- Another Adscam Scandal for Canada's Liberal Party?...
- Great movie about Johnny Cash's life, Walk the Lin...
- What happens when unarmed police meet armed robber...
- Bush Critics very angry at Bob Woodward
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine