Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Clerk Fired From Previous Job After Pulling Gun On...
- Teenager uses BB gun he received for Christmas to ...
- Recent Self-Defense Gun Cases
- Now it is illegal to burn wood in home fireplaces ...
- Environmentalists want people to stop using Christ...
- Canadian Supreme Court Rules that gun ownership is...
- MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Canadian Liberal Gun Ban Proposal Sends Gun Sales ...
- Canadian Liberal's Handgun Ban Having No Effect on...
- Low Birth Rate shows impact: Japan's Population Be...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine