Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Defensive Gun Use
- Right, there is no vote fraud ever alledged in Phi...
- A danger with Tasers
- Lack of support for SF gun ban
- What passes for parlimentary debate in New Zealand...
- Several more presentations today
- Headline in the Australian: Clinton man forced fro...
- "Why are Police hosting international pro-gun lobb...
- For those in New Zealand
- Texas Redistricting before US Supreme Court
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine