Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- More Gun Control Coming for Australia
- Who says that people can't adjust their behavior w...
- Tony Snow, Congratulations
- How to get a large set of land parcels together wi...
- May be there was another benefit from Fox hunting ...
- How could this be?: "Consumer Confidence Highest i...
- Mayor Bloomberg's Conference on Guns Today
- Bloomberg: "London Organized Crime `Out of Control...
- Reactions to what Politicians want to do on Gas
- Louisiana state House of Representatives votes una...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine