Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Problems with Wikipedia
- Candidate for Orange County Sheriff Supports Shall...
- "Loose Change": Really Weird Conspiracy Theories a...
- Lynn Swan Leads Rendell in Pennsylvania Governor's...
- Australian Gun Buyback Failure
- What Mexicans think of their judicial system
- Who Knew? Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are apparen...
- "Debate over Bonds doesn't say if steroids actuall...
- A Small Victory for Private Property Owners
- Is Lethal Injection Unconstitutional for Death Pen...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine