Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Nebraska Officially Becomes a Right-to-carry State...
- Penn & Teller's Show on Gun Control
- Hillary Clinton comes out for more gun control
- New Index on Supreme Court Gun Cases
- Go Bruins!!!
- Hawaii Repeals Gasoline Price Controls Conceding t...
- George Mason v. Florida is turning out to be a gre...
- Canadians are not so happy about socialized medici...
- One-fifth of all living Mexican-born people live i...
- Nebraska Passes Right to Carry Law, now only two s...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine