Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Schwarzenegger gets into trouble for this?
- John Fund on Pork Barrel Spending
- Oil Company Greed Responsible for higher Gas Price...
- Bizarre Government Regulation: Dems going after on...
- Vaclav Klaus Sets the record straight on global wa...
- Talk at New York Young Republican Club on Thursday...
- John Fund on Democrats Discouraging Investigations...
- Ben Wittes on Ditching the Second Amendment
- Another Review of Freedomnomics
- Repeal the Second Amendment?
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine