Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Is this really a gun control picture?
- Evolution explains why women like shopping
- Banning Tag at School
- Arming Police on Campus?
- Concealed Handgun Permits in Michigan
- When Trade Protection and Environmentalism Collide...
- Glenn Beck's Radio Show (Updated)
- Transcript of Senator Larry Craig's Police Intervi...
- West Virginia has 82,000 Permits
- Concealed Handgun Permits Fall Dramatically in New...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine