Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- On the Nobel Prize in Economics going for Game The...
- A Devastating Article on Supreme Court Nominee Mie...
- The Brady Campaign's Michael Barnes backs out of a...
- "Senate Reasoning" on Steroids
- California's Public School Teachers Have Incredibl...
- Vicious confirmation process caused People to turn...
- Firefighter stops robbers with gun
- John Fund on Miers
- My comment on Harriet Miers' Confirmation
- Strong Warning on Miers' Nomination
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine