Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Senator Ted Kennedy belongs to All Male club
- Anne McLellan Losing Re-election
- Canada: Liberal Election support "Crumbling"
- For those fearful of global warming: A New Source ...
- Prison Inmates in Canada Vote for Liberals
- When gun laws cost children's lives
- Newest Canadian Election Polls
- "Why gun bans don't work … and what to do"
- Canadian Conservatives look poised to take Canadia...
- Illinois Gov failure to issue permits put many cit...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine