Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Schwarzenegger Vetoes Electoral College Bill
- Internet gambling stocks plunge on ban being adopt...
- Rosie O'Donnell Shocked by women with Guns
- Quite a wedding
- Swiss Defense Minister Defends Keeping Guns in Peo...
- Women Use Guns to Defend Themselves
- Republicans stop Democrats push for more gun contr...
- U.S. Rep. Curt Weldon in very tight race
- Gun Control Proposals Overwhelmingly Voted Down in...
- "Woman fights off 2 masked robbers"
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine