Amazed how lucky I am that I have had jobs where I could just think about whatever I wanted to think about. This summer I will be moving to the University of Maryland. Previously I held positions at the University of Chicago, Yale University, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton, and Rice and was the chief economist at the United States Sentencing Commission during 1988 and 1989. I have published over 90 articles in academic journals. I received my Ph.D. in economics from UCLA in 1984.
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Reviews of Freedomnomics
- Americans support National Guard at Border
- A couple of interesting points on some Ethanol
- On Bonds breaking the Babe's record
- Gore's entourage takes five cars a few blocks at C...
- Politics Czech style.
- So how is Tony Snow doing?
- People generally like their own congressman
- If the Supreme Court thinks that we should follow ...
- Ohio Legislation Would Pre-empt Local Gun Laws
- The New Adscam, tracing the money in the Canadian ...
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine